Gordon Benn is a senior partner of the firm. He received his law degree from the University of British Columbia in 1975 and was called to the British Columbia Bar in 1976.
His main area of practice is commercial law, including real estate and corporate matters. As well, Mr. Benn handles numerous wills and estates files. He acts regularly for banks and developers and has a large number of extra-provincial corporate clients.
Mr. Benn is a native of Sidney and remains active in the community. His involvement includes:
- Victoria Babe Ruth Baseball – President – 1985 & 1986
- Victoria Business Improvement Association – Director – 1990
- Royal Oak Rotary Club – President – 1996
- Victoria Symphony Society – President – 2003 to 2007
- Sidney Rotary Club – President – two terms
- Saanich Peninsula Hospital Foundation – President – currently sitting – four terms
- Victoria Bar Association – Director – 2012 to 2014
- Saanich Peninsula Chamber of Commerce – Director – 2016
- Sidney Classical Orchestra – Director – 2015 to 2016